Friday, February 29, 2008

Stuff That Bugged Me Today

Today (Friday) I had a few errands to run. Nothing big, just a few groceries at Sam's Club and Walmart. But there were a few things that bugged me as I went about my business. Just let me vent, okay?

  • Between people trying to drive and talk on the phone and people walking around the store yapping on their phones I've had about all I can take. Get over yourselves. Nobody is that important.
  • Anybody noticed the price increases lately? Man, everything is going up. And not just a few cents either.
  • I don't know how I do it, but I always seem to get a shopping cart that has one square wheel. Drives me crazy.
  • Why do some people think the "20 items or less" sign at the express checkout doesn't apply to them? Do they just not see it? Can't they count?
  • Some road construction projects just never end. Never!
I feel better now.

No comments: